1) Honesty is honestly the best policy – and way less embarrassing than digging yourself a big fat hole of lies.
2) Mums seriously do know best. This includes their opinion on boys, friends and how much make up you’re wearing. Just trust them and you’ll end up making fewer life mistakes.
3) God is good and everything He does is good.
4) Indecision is a decision. Girls, if a boy can’t make up his mind about you – walk away.
5) What Sally says of Susie says more about Sally than it does about Susie. Think about it.
7) The best way to lose weight is to cut out all carbs. Potato is a devil.
8) Everyone will disappoint you at some point. Nobody is perfect.
9) Holding a grudge creates more unhappiness for you than it does for the other person.
10) Guard your heart – it affects everything you do in life.
11) Worrying is basically praying for what you don’t want to happen.
12) What you give attention to in your life, you give authority to be in your life.
13) Less is more (especially when it comes to foundation and bronzer).
14) It’s important to show the ones you love how much you care about them every now and again. Everyone needs a little love.
15) One of the best things you can do is to surround yourself with people who dream bigger than you do.
16) Never try to change who you are to make another person happy.
17) In relation to number 16, you alone will never be able to change someone. Only God can do that.
18) Run your own race. Stop looking at where other people are, what they’ve got and what they’re doing because you’re bound to trip up.
19) True love is when a man wipes your tears even after you left Him hanging on the cross with your sins.
20) Never think that you’re not good enough – God created you exactly the way you are for a reason and once you embrace that, the world is yours.
21) The best things in life take time. That includes friendships, love, work and the dream in your heart.