This post is a long time coming. Oxford shares my heart along with good food. Having spent around 4-5 years loving this city, it’s about time I shared my favourite places to go eat!
- Georgina’s – This is an affordable café hidden away in The Covered Market in the city center. With its cute decor and cosy atmosphere, it’s the perfect place to go for lunch and meet up with friends.
- George & Delila – There are two G&D’s in Oxford. One is located in the City Center, opposite the Town Hall and the other is on Cowley Rd. They make the best bagels and annoyingly good desserts.
- Byron – if you’re looking for a good sit-down meal and you love burgers, Byron is the place for you. Found on George St, Byron is a trendy burger restaurant that never disappoints. Their milkshakes are by far the best in town.
- Bill’s – Tucked away in St Michael’s Street is Bill’s Restaurant. Their menu offers a wide selection of food (to please anyone and everyone). I’m particularly in love the breakfast menu.
- Atomic Burger & Atomic Pizza – Both of these restaurants are found on Cowley Rd and neither of them ever disappoint! As well has having amazing food, the decor and the service is quirky, adding a fun touch to your dinner experience.